My Favorite Sport

September9

My favorite sport is basketball! I’ve been playing basketball since I was 8. At first I wasn’t really good at it, but as the years went by I’ve been getting better.

Before I started playing basketball I had never been good at any sport that I did. You could say I wasn’t very athletic, but now I am. I prefer team sports over individual sports, because I get to play with a variety of people. When your by yourself it’s not as fun.

This year I hope to make the West Ridge basketball team and have fun. The other sport I play besides basketball is tennis. That’s the other sport that I have improved in and became better at. I play both sports, but I prefer basketball. I am not as dedicated to it as others are, but I do like it a lot.

by posted under sports | 4 Comments »    
4 Comments to

“My Favorite Sport”

1. September 12th, 2013 at 12:00 pm      Reply andreal411 Says:

It sounds like you really like it! My favorite sports volleyball. I think it’s really fun and quite interesting. I hope you have fun in basketball at WRMS!

2. September 13th, 2013 at 3:35 pm      Reply kyles706 Says:

I really like basketball, but only watching it. I am not tall enough to really play it. I wish I had such a passion for a sport.

3. September 16th, 2013 at 2:30 pm      Reply sanjanal622 Says:

You are really good at basketball because I’ve seen you play before! I hope you make it into the WRMS basketball team.

4. September 17th, 2013 at 12:01 pm      Reply hansikak415 Says:

You are really good at basketball. I hope you do make it into the WRMS team. I am pretty sure you will make it so break a leg!

Email will not be published

Website example

Your Comment:

Recent Comments

Class Blogs

Recent Comments

Skip to toolbar